WHAT if I'm bald??

Monday, November 08, 2010



What THE HELL!

Hair loss getting serious...??

I went to a hair care centre to make some checking and treatment since mummy had bought me a voucher.
At first, I'm not willing because all the time I kept thought that my hair is not that bad, just Lil' bit of dry and damage.
But just a few minutes, the hair consultant told me lot of bad point about my hair.
Gosh, I can't imagine if my hair keep falling till stage 5 once day. (BALD)
=__________=
Meanwhile, I doubt that.

She told me that mine one is the beginning stage of hair losses, blah blah blah.
My problem was - oily scalp, dry hair, hair root doesn't in good health...
ugh... I am a girl of course I couldn't accept what she said.
But it's true, hair losses serious than last time, dandruff more in back head.
Damn, imagine that if I'm bald in a day, could you be friend with me? could you love me?
I really can't imagine that I dare to go out and I would hide myself once I am that bald!

Gosh.!
and Now, I should take good care of it!!
No much of alcohol, No fried food, No spicy, No late sleep, No much of dye hair and so on!!
Remind me then..... :(

By the way, I doubt that since friends had told me, they might be consult you much because of 'business purpose'? =.=
Whatever, still I remind myself do not neglect healthy.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments