Working Life.

Thursday, November 18, 2010


I'm easily doze off and feeling tired recently.
When it was working hours, time 'tick tock tick tock' like very SLOW and HARD to pass.
When it is end of working hours, I could hope there're many extra time for me
but then I was feeling tired and easily 'switch off' my eyes & fall asleep!

Wonder why?
I guess this is called as working life, work, eat, sleep.

The same routine that kept repeatedly.
I might hate to started my working life but what to do?

In fact, still I need to move on as cash needed for me and either I need it as well.
We learn for work, gain experience, of course pay for the debt.
Nothing much to compare with others,
importantly is how you gonna filled up your LIFE.


One of my friend created a quote for me, said that.

'Life is a game with glorious prize, if we can only play it right,
it is give and take, build and break,
and often it ends in a fight,
but surely wins who honestly tries
.'

The motivational of the day
.

Thanks.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments