Helpless. ( "_ )

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I guess majority of us kinda emo- ING because all of us had received the simulation assignment but poor of us included me doesn't satisfied how we score for, and I got 55/100 which out of my expected?
Yet, pretty upset to received the truth because I did applied the wrong case studies?
Alas, I can't believe I did the wrong way & I shouldn't lazy and made the mistake caused me get bad score in the coursework.What to do?
Back to EMO mode, but still then I need to work hard for my LAST assignment now!!!

By the way, Elison is decided to make a tattoo on tomorrow after she saw mine.
LOL, and my turn to accompany her.
Gosh, sound like I'm addicted to make the second one?
Beg me don't do that again.
Ugh...it'll will harm my pocket money!

Stay Tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments