I'm back to YOU!

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Florence 
is going back to reality, she has arrived safely to her country- Malaysia.
Yet,I should feel glad with it but sound like I'm not really.
 why?
I reckon still I need more time and cash to travel & travel.
I fancy the weather of UK, the environment of UK but I likes the entertainment of M'sia.

WAKE UP, please! I'm back to MALAYSIA!
My family pick me up after landed in Malaysia, I've gave a biggie hug hug for my daddy, my mummy!
It's important because it shows the way you care for them and they do as well.
Well, the 1st thing I did was treat myself a plate of NASI LEMAK!
nom nom nom tasty!
Ohh, it's been around 1 month that I doesn't touch my blog due to busy for final & travelling.
There are a lot of things I'd like to share with you all.
List that I should do for the coming days:
  • Yum Cha. (meet my friends them.)
  • Movie. (warm my butt to watch the movie that I had missed out.)
  • Eat, Drink, Play. (the usual entertainment for life.)
  • Sing K. (Testing 1.2.3. it's time to hold the microphone.)
  • Search/hunt job. (Part-time/Freelancer/Permanent? time to earn some income!)
  • Save money. (I should start learn/plan to have a proper personal saving. IMPORTANT!)
  • Planning for present/future. (Always think. think. think. the plan & step.)
  •  BLOGGING! (for sure, Do not missed out this!)

I'll update those memoirs that I've outdated.
Stay tune.
Wait for it if you're interested of [it].

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments