It's time to chill.

Sunday, August 07, 2011



Ding Dong!
This weekend I decided follow my family for GENTING trip.
The purpose I went there.
p.s.: my youngest brother unable to follow us due to he has to attend for his 'Hunger 30 hours',
wish him luck then.


a) I'm the person who cares family as my priority, if you asked me to choose, I rather follow family than friends? Depends the implication.

b) Parent told me that food & fruit festival held on the GENTING there, I wish to take a look therefore I don't hesitate that much and follow what they've planned.

c) I like the weather there just like I miss the UK weather, therefore I choose to go there and have a break,a way to relieve stress, alleviate emotional.
*In conversely, I prefer those beach, island for own purpose.*

d) It's been a long time I do not go GENTING, although I'm person who easily carsickness.
Let me share a story here.

It recalls me when I was a little girl, I always puke inside the car or after arrive there, the most hilarious experience I did before, I couldn't control myself of puke and in the meanwhile,
I can't got myself any of the plastics bag, Ugh!
In so coincidence, the car are not allow to stop in the middle way, therefore parent strongly request me to cover my mouth, sibling try to get rid of me!
They shout "Go away!Go away! Don't puke on me!".
Can you imagine that?
The poor little girl, unable to talk and I've to cover my mouth with those puke by counting the time and distance.
Tick Tock Tick Tock.
I feel dizzy, suffer, extremely regret that I've had follow them to GENTING.
When I heard my daddy pull the handbrake, I straight away jumped from the car and run far far away from them to have the damn disgusting puke!
*Meanwhile, they strongly requested me go far far to vomit, they don't allow me to pollute the car and the environment.*

Can you imagine again?
How amusing way they choose to abandoned me.
*In fact, I understood how it feel like ger, I'll vomit if I smell how disgusting of the puke!*
Yucks, Disgusting right?
Forget about it.

I took it as a lesson again.
It could remind me that prepare for EXTRA plastics bag, sour plum, sweet, wind oil, etc.

Back to the topic, what is the activities that we've did at GENTING.
Let the pictures 'shout' out my words.

The Brown of me.

I'd cover you.

being force to smile.
Part 1

finally.

He loves.


She loves.
She loves.
She don't really?

Different way.

accompany the queen for the show.
The night of companion.
The 2nd day.
I need a cuddle.
YOU miss D'urian but not me. LOL
I choose Mangosteen.

Their deco.
Please queue yourself to get the D24

The dessert.

Yes. I crave for this.

Was it a trend? I never thought GENTING would choose 'my pet' as reward.
Jumbo big gift, but I don't like this kind of doll.
I prefers REAL.

Baby Dolp.

fully thank & appreciated that my sister (Ling) drawn this for me with her luck. ;3
The Journey of LIFE.



Florence

You Might Also Like

7 ♥ comments

  1. the moment u covering ur mouth to avoid puke, sure very funny n Q 1, muahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. which mean you're able to imagine that. Yes, I'm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha, so wish i have chance to see it myself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way. I'm big girl now, able to handle the puke! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but stil wish, muahahah, erm...no one tell me there's food fest on genting, sumore got durian....nice ah? nid to pay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I won't. haha.
    No one told me until my parent informed in last minutes. Of course, need to paid. Nothing 'free' meal for the world.
    If I'm not wrong, the fest till 14 august

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol....

    How much for that, r they separate by section?

    14...erm....

    ReplyDelete