D' Sheffield Food Festival.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

25 July 2010

In the early afternoon, my best friend had called me up
and woke me up in order to visit the food festival of Sheffield city centre.
The purpose of it is the variety of delicious local food grub available from their region (EUROPEAN)
e.g. DUTCH, FRANCE, ITALIAN, INDIAN, EGYPT, JAPAN, etc.
Well, take a look on those photos with your tissue (avoid your drooling), please. :P



COW GIRL's hat.



Wood carving of DOLPHIN





 Pancakes + Baileys + CREAM




DUTCH DESSERTS


BALLOONS

EGYPTIAN TASTE


The Best Macaroons- but it's too sweet for me.


 I like Marshmallow, Don't you?



LONG sausage.

Take me home, please!


POLICE HORSE.

Overall, I'm enjoy with the foods & the cloudy days!
By the way, it's time to continue my ASSIGNMENTS! Ugh. tension.
 Stay tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments