WORLD CUP 2010 - SPAIN

Monday, July 12, 2010



World Cup 2010:
Spain survive brutal final to become champions
Andres Iniesta's extra-time goal denies Holand in a showdown marred by nine yellow cards and one sending-off
SPAIN got the CHAMPION on their first time,
I should happy with that but contrary I'm not.
Why??
Because of my GREEDY, I've had lose money and it was my first time bet max. until ₤13 pounds more.
Feel bit of aching of losing my own pocket money.

Hence, It is legal gambling at UK- William Hill (one of the betting shop)At first, I thought I could won but I was wrong,
I had placed too much of the bet and I'm lose.I'm bit depressed, but what to do?
Greedy work out of this lesson, lose money & no point to emo there.

At least I know how dare that I bet for it, took as lesson then.

Anyways, this lesson does taught me,
' Don't be so GREEDY, HURT your own in the end '.
By the way, I've decided to join my friends them travel to SPAIN (BARCELONA) in this coming SEPTEMBER.
Looking forward of it.. =)

Stay Tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments