Je t'aime - I ♥ U

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I would like to draw a (Dolphin) for myself every-time I step on the beach, this is the way I'm trying to yell to my dearest DOLPHIN.

I believe in miracles!


Expect to encounter with them in future.
 

FLORENCE - A nickname that I fancy.







I ♥ FAMILY

(FATHER & MOTHER, I♥U )
 Don't forget to yell for your family too.




Je t'aime, Te amo, Saranghayo, Aishiteru, etc.
It's numerous language of LOVE for someone you wish for.
the most common for us- I ♥ U

Wish You Were Here, Right B'side Me.

I Miss YOU.

[ **This was the high demanded pictures (of course not my picture, is  because of the words) why? my friend requested me to wrote the I miss You... and they wanna shoot themselves with the meaningful word wor.  (",) ]



I was thinking of. the unpredictable fate.



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments