= ) = l =(

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Assignment still in progress and I'm here to post my blog as a short break.

Well, I got my parcel from eBay and the stuff delivered from Hong Kong.
**No wonder it took around 1 week more to UK here.


I got it now and I'm going to use it when my family online via msn/Skype. 
Unfortunately, the USB 7.1 channel sound adapter quality like...ishhh...
'cicak' sound when I was talking via video call.
Kinda disappointed.

Forget about it, I've had paid for it and I need to use it during this 3 months because I'll miss my family if I couldn't chit chat with them and was tired for typing when I was in the MUTE mode.


he-he, talks about tomorrow.
I'll join my classmate them to Whitby trip, it's a fantastic place that I wonder.
A lovely beach, softer sand, fish & chip, etc..

'Don't think too much of it 1st, Florence. Your assignment yet to done'
back to work now! 
I'll upload the photos once I'm free to do so.
Stay Tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments