Annual Dinner - Tenji2

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Date : 20 Jan 11
Time : 7pm
Venue : TENJI2, PUCHONG

Annual Dinner with them, my dearest colleague & Friends- TN WHSE I


Tenji2, Japanese Buffet.

Once arrived, we're hunting the delicious food.

Chocolate favor.

Beauty green cendol cendol.

LOVE shape of.



Ronnie said the most good pic. why? he shoot that. :P

Ken ken, a humor kind guy in WHSE I.

CK Loh, a fella who kept eat dessert ice-cream as his buffer dinner. xwt!

Can't wait for the food. yum yum~

Jeffrey, same age with my dearest youngest sister.

He could consider my colleague, friend, senior and bro! LOL

Dear sista, carey.

Friend forever! Ronnie with her sweet couple, Carey.
Where's mine? PENDING. LOL

white sago with ABC ingredient, from Carey again. LOL

Ice-cream, special DIY from Carey.

Ladies.

Don't forget! Group photo as memory 2011

Have a TEA break for digestion and chit chat.
Although we have to paid own-selves, but is worth for me that I joined with them which my 1st permanent job and having such buffet dinner with them.
We eat, we drink, we joke, and we laugh as well.
Everyone filled with the happiness.

LOVE,
FLORENCE TAN
(TNSA WHSE I)
LOL

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments