N.E.W rabbit girl!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Time always run so fast, another year and I've dye my hair.
I've different style of myself every year.
Which you prefers for?
I'm not born to be pretty, i'm born to be pretty nature.

A- 2010 of me, with brown gold color hair, I perm curly as well.



B- Friend (my hair stylist) suggested me to cut in short with fridge.
Look kinda wild and weird. >.<



C- Copper colour that I never tried before. Kinda look like old school style.
Still then I still prefers curl hair so I will make curl temporary with my special equipment.
Well, that's me.
perhaps Nothing much different, kinda fat recently due to lack of exercise!
I need to plan my new schedule out after CNY, I promise. couldn't i?
Happy Chinese New Year!
Rabbit year brought the prosperity for all of us!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments