Special for him - B'day Boy!!!

Friday, January 07, 2011


Today was the day of 7 and who's the birthday boy?
YES! Him!
LOL all of us having Birthday celebration at KTV Neway just for him.
Mr.Wong, 23 years old birthday boy for this year
and he said that his 1st time and bothers + friends celebrated for him.

Well, I hope that he got those best blessing from us and he cherish as well.

That night, I sang some songs, of course with my favor emo song.
I just wanna heard the rhythm indeed of heart.
Expressed out what I was thought about.

Anyways, we've fun and here the wish for him.

It’s your birthday today!!!
So what I have to say?
...... ding ding ding ding ......
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I wish God bless you…

With all joy and cheers…

May you live a long life…

May you get all good thing in your life…

May you have happy days and nights…

May all your dreams come true…

May all your desires be fulfilled…

May you spreading happiness everywhere…

And

Stay away from every sorrow and grief…

HAPPY BOOM DAY!!!



Florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments