Only Perception

Tuesday, January 11, 2011


Like the picture mention,
Just because you dress like a Slut doesn't mean you're Slut.
And just because I act like a rapist doesn't mean I'm a rapist.

Well, what is the first perception when you look on someone or something?
The word "perception" comes from the Latin words perceptio, percipio,
and means "receiving, collecting, action of taking possession, apprehension with the mind or senses.''


You might think that I'm good in drinking or smoke but I'm not.

You might think that I like to flirt with someone but I'm not a slut.

You might think that I used to go out with different people doesn't mean
I'm good in social network.


Just because I like to giggle alone doesn't mean I'm abnormal.

Just because I like to peep handsome guy doesn't mean I'm hunger.

Just because I'm horny doesn't mean I wanna have sex.

Just because I'm bad temper doesn't mean I'm mad at all.

Just because I'm nonsense doesn't mean I'm wrong at all.


This is because you might give different perception when you look at me.
Bad or good perception, all rely on personal attitude and behavior.

I am still the one of myself.
Learning how to be a human.
That was me.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments