S.e.a.food favour!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's been a long time that we do not went there for dinner after back from UK.

I still remember the last time we went was the last year and we do really enjoyed due to after dinner we went to watched 'kelip-kelip kg kuantan' the famous firefly at Kuala Selangor.

My first time saw the 'lil' lighting bug' at night, it was like 'bling-bling' star fly over you, and you'll felt in love with it, like a star light with your heart. *wink*

Sheng Cong, my friend who came back from UK for CNY celebration.
A gentle handsome man that invited us for dinner just now, am appreciated that he willing to share out his time and energy to picked us up and drove there for 'seafood hunting' which is one of our favor.
Passenger- ladies.
LOL

Let's see what we've order.

Steam- fish

the favor 1- Marmee crab

'zu tan' one of the seafood but sorry that I've no idea what it's name.

'mantis shrimp'

the favor 2 - salted egg crab

Just watched the ‘超级星光大道’ season 7, and feel glad that the CHAMPION was her, JESS 李佳薇。
Seriously, she got the wonderful power of voice that could touched people heart.
Cheers!

I was suppose went to shopping with another gang of them, but I couldn't because dinner invitation.
ugh, when can I get a nice dress again? I need it badly!
Need more stock of DRESS!


Yawn. It's time to sleep!
Tick tock.

Nights huggies!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments