Love means for me.

Sunday, January 16, 2011


The meaning of LOVE.
If choose in human, I'd said he's the one I love most-
My future husband, My true love?
This is because he will be my family in future, no doubt.


Second, my only golden star, My DADDY.
He is the one in my heart full with passionate, strongman, Macho, Lovely.
I Love him, no doubt.


At the same time, I do love My MOMMY.
She's the pretty lady all the time, someone could said we're sister.
I do miss her right now, she's the one whom cares me all the time,
she likes nagging but this is the way she show her love towards us.
I Love her, no doubt.


Yet, if you ask me in animal, that's the only one again- My Dolphin.
An friendly harmony symbol for me, my fortune last forever.
Meanwhile I made a dolphin tattoo in my soul as well, the strongly love I got for it.


Lastly, I'll observe my soul mate in the future, my future husband. Who he is?
The answer will be release when I got the chance to get marry.
I'll love him last forever, if he treat me well and I treat him vice versa.
Nothing much to compare yet.
Because he is worth for me to do so once I found the true love.

Love is surrounding us, cherish it when you've realized the meaningful of it.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments