Sunday, January 02, 2011

Tick Tock.
tick tock.
Tick tick Tock.

Happy New Year 2011!
Time passed so fast, my 3 days holidays is going to end soon.
So what I did in the 1st of January 2011?
There're some photos here to voice out but then :(
the poor quality 3.2 megapixel of my phone have this kind of result.

Celebration new year eve at Centro mall, Klang.
I saw my sister, she was selling beers that night,
and I ask her to took a photo for fun but too dark. :(


The last day of 31st of Dec 2010, such a unlucky day for him, Mr.K
He felt pissed off because we're suppose go to The Curve watch firework.
Unfortunately, car accident incurred near the road of Bkt Tinggi there.
Another stupid fella's car, BGA 9558 hit Mr.K's car.
Sorry for here that I post up his car plate #, but that fella is stupid idiot brainless.

At first, I was hesitate who's the wrong one, but end up all of our friend accompany Mr.K to JPK traffic police station makes some report due to that stupid fella not willing to compensate.
Mr.K stated that he do brake his car before he drive along to another road and the fella's car don't know why step into our lane and hit Mr.K's car.
However, the police stated that Mr.K was the fault one because he used the turn road lane therefore he need to pay the compensate although that fella was the P license or others else.

I do feel pissed off because that stupid Chinese fella harm us that we cannot go KL for new year eve celebration therefore plan changed and we went to Modesto, Centro mall, Klang.
Unluckily, we saw that fella in the same pub, he and his friends was sit beside our table and that fella kept stare on us and Mr.K.
Alright, when we're going to get our car after the party, only we realize that car of Mr.K was scratched and that stupid fella was the first we suspected.
Mr.K felt emo and upset for his car, I've no idea how to console because he feels pissed off and he wanna makes some revenge.
And I know, this is their (guy) style.

As a lady, I do not meddle in therefore I just picked him up for lunch in the next day, have some drink and surf net session.
At night, I drove him to 'OVER TIME', a new opening pub cafe near BKT TINGGI there, few glasses of cocktail, listen to some live band song.
Bunch of friends have joined with us too.
And I do like the environment there, those singer have a good performance that night.
Of course, while listen some song, I've some crap with Mr.K and hope that he won't mind about that.
I do talkative sometime, and I do autistic too.


In the afternoon, I brought my lappy and F'Pod.
Went to Starbucks coffee and I've order a cup of VENTI JAVA CHIPS for myself.
(while waiting sister as my mum instruct me to fetch her back)



OVER TIME promote their STARKER barrel beer, from GERMANY.
There're special in barrel decoration, good lighting too.



Today is the 2nd of January, Sunday and tomorrow is Monday BLUE :(
As usual, I'll went out in the Sunday.
My KL's friends will come to my hometown and I'll bring them for Bah Kut Tea, shop or drink then.

Stay tuned.

You Might Also Like

1 ♥ comments

  1. if can, i wil choose to sit in the pub...rather than go to the curve there...

    ReplyDelete