J.o.g.o.y.a with F.a.m.i.l.y

Monday, January 24, 2011



JOGOYA


For person who loves food or buffet, normally will go there.
No doubt foodie will go there to try the food as well.
Guess everyone know what it stated for, so I am not going to explain again. LOL

Having a celebration with family after I came back from UK.
We went to Jogoya, the star hill since my family never been there.
Let's view what they've comment after the dinner,

I ask: " My Dear of YOU, how's the feel? "

Daddy : " Okay, taste average. I ate what I like."
(as I knew, he likes to order grilled lamb, seafood, etc. taste once then pass to us.)

Mummy: " Average, not really worth. "
(but she is the one non-stop eating, and she did ate a lot.)

Eldest Brother: " Not bad. " (and he ate lot like western food, etc.)

Younger Sister: " The food not that fresh. " (still then, she can ate what she can.)

Youngest sister: " Not bad, average."
(and she ate those foods that she thought it is worth and nice.)

Youngest brother : " okay, the Ice cream is the nice one".
(True, he is the fella who willing to cheers me with glasses of wine,
he was tipsy in the end. LMAO)

Me: " No matter what it taste like, I to enjoy with you all, my dear family".

Whoa, no doubt. I like this pic!


Frankly, I like wine! cheers


John, my youngest bro.


Pally, my youngest sis.


Kent, my elder bro.





Mum, I ♥ you !


Dad.

I've my F.pod when I'm bored.


His favour!


waiting for us to grab them. LOL







Younger sis - Ling




Pieces of mini TIRAMISU!



I've no idea what is it? Agar-agar?


WHOA! WAFFLE.


My production. *wink*








The seafood soup taste good when it is fresh!


As conclusion, I wish I could plan a holiday oversea trip with my dear family!


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments