The 1st day of August!

Monday, August 01, 2011

Day to day, another new month has been reached.
It's August!
What is the plan for my August?

... Buzz ...

Waiting for family trip.
Waiting to meet her as she is going fly to UK soon.
*I'll miss you badly, sincerely by me.=(
Waiting for holidays.
Waiting & plan to stay at home, catch up those task that yet to complete.
such as THIS, such as THAT.

Blah Blah Blah.

............................................................................................................

Oh ya.
I found a link that look interested, I'm here to share with your guys.
Just C.Lick me!

Every Argument Every Couple Has Ever Had, Ever


Boy: You always do. You always do this!
Girl: Oh right! Ooh my god~! everything is my fault.
Boy: I didn't said that and you said that.
Girl: What!
Boy: What!
Girl: You're chuck, you know that. You're real asshole.
Boy: What are you talking about?
Girl: What are you talking about?
Boy: Is this a fight?
Girl:We're in fight. We're fighting!

Boy: You know that you're wrong!
Girl: You're wrong!
Boy: You're wrong!
Boy & Girl yell together: You're always wrong! I'm always right!
Girl: You think you're so smart?
Boy: You said that, alright?
Girl: What!
Boy: What!
Girl: OMG! just stop embarrassing yourself.

.... Stunned ....

Boy: I LOVE YOU.
Girl: I LOVE YOU TOO.
Boy: I'm sorry.
Girl: I'm also sorry. Give me a HUG.
Boy: Okay.
... Cuddle with each other ...
Girl: Sigh. Just never fight again, okay?
Boy: Okay.

Boy: Love you so much. You look best.
Girl: Love you too. I think you're most handsome man in the whole world.


LOL LAUGHING- that little sarcastic chuckle
!


Every couple have their way for every lil' argument.
However, everyone has their own emotional, bad-temper.
And how should we manage to control when the bad spark just begin?

Learn. Absorb. Understand. Tolerance.
After an argument, you might learn a new lesson.
You might realize how he/she plays an important role on you.
Not that easy to found someone that you loved, whom suit you the most.
However, we should attempt to learn, understand to accommodate others, tolerant of others.

Learn .
Observation . Vibrancy . Excite



Florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments