Gossip day!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

14 August 2011

It was Sunday!Another sunshine day, my parent would like to scold me during weekend, I knew they don't wish I went out sometime but I've my way, Dad & Mom.
I work every weekdays and alternative of Saturday, therefore I told my parent, please allow me to chill myself for some beauty scenery of view.

Therefore, date with her (Elison) again.
I wish to taste the pasta of Padding-ton house of pancake, @the-curve.
The second time that I visit here, of course I gonna jot it down with 'pic-cha'.
Here's the view.

While I waiting for my friend, the time I sat alone, I feel warm & calm.
Because they played the soothing sound, like piano music which is one of my favorite.
Meanwhile, I thought of 'him' again. [YES! You] :S



The Decoration.
They choose different country nice scenery view photo frames and hang on the wall.

A cup of cappuccino for her.
*me? order a glass of warm water because don't fancy on others beverage yet*

Salmon Alio Oglio spaghetti.

Grilled chicken & Avocado spaghetti.


After few hours, we went to have some walk.
Hence, someone drop me a message & instructs me visit to The coffee bean@ the curve
to claim a free beverage.
Could you imagine that?
The nervous of me, I wish he was not trying to make fun on me! I'll punch him.
Initially, I thought it was a fool.

Unexpectedly, it was 'SURPRISE!'
*oppss, forgot to update the 1st surprise that I've had received.next post?*

I do impressed with what the 'warm Surprise' that he had gave.
' Oh my ... chocolate favor! '
Ugh! I wish to 'bite' you!
It's REAL! no joke, of course he has paid for it but in advance.
Merci!


Picture showed evidence.


Oh sweet as like YOU!


Once again, Elison would like to thank you for the chocolate drink! and I bet she must be very miss her bf after 'YOUR action'. :)


YES!
We're gossip girl, we couldn't stop our topic when we get chance to talk or meet.
And 3rd round, we went to TONY ROMA's @ e-curve cine leisure. (one of our favor!)

Bottomless of Mango juice.

We shouldn't order but wish to bite some stuff to fill our stomach.
so we choose Onion (half) loaf, Caesar chicken salad.


shhhh she was having her sweet talk with her Mr. J

Yes! of course It's me!
*Do not forget to snap shot to jot down the memories!*

Have a nice weekend!


Florence


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments