Let's Futsal!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

27 August 2011
What's the plan for this weekend?
It's been a long time I do not hang out with my bunch of secondary school friends.
In this morning, Yanly text me and invite me to join with them for the futsal sport game.
Well, you might feel weird of me right?
Why I'll join this kind of game as well?
FYI.
I like sport, I meant I 'kinda active' & sportive girl, consider right?

Let's view for it.
I drove to the place, came too early therefore wait inside the car.
While waiting friend, while capture some photos.
Of course, wish to share what is futsal means about.
It was a new place named as U-One Sports Centre, Bukit Raja Klang.

The entrance.
You could park your car here, then walk down to the stair.

The dark night.
*bit scary hor because I'm alone with my car and stupid air-con couldn't function some-more.*
swt. ||
After walked down the staircase, the reception counter is on your Right hand side.
A table pool for you if you're not interested for the futsal.
Pay first before you play. RM3 per game.
While waiting match, I did played table pool with my friend, Yanly.
It's been a long time I do not touch table pool, some how I still like it.



The price term.

Yeah! Here's the futsal court.
There available 2 type of futsal court in color- Blue or Green field.
I prefers green PVC grass.
I like GREEN color, sound more relax & peace.
Could you imagine how long of futsal court? :)

Game is begin.
We played by mix group, Boy & Girl mix together vs.

The Green grass field is nice, right?
(of course, it is fake grass. something like PVC plastic grass)

Let's start the tournament now.

I reckon it was my first time played the futsal if I'm not wrong, I found it was fun & not that bad.
I had played few match of it, yet all the time I stand a side only.
(it's hard to score goal with my skill. =.= '''')
Last time I followed bunch of my friends played basketball in the night time, thus I guess I still prefers for basketball.
(at least I am able grab the chance to shoot the basketball, with the good sound 'Chop' when I shoot it.)



** By the way, today was my younger sister's birthday, YLing. **
No doubt, I don't forget to drop a wish here.
⌒ ‿‿ ⌒

It is your day today, So you've the right to know that you are very special person,
So special things in the universe are for you.
I wish you God’s special blessings.
Many happy returns of the day.
"Happy Birthday. My dear lovely sister."

That's all for today, had promise someone that I gonna take rest early.
'Gute Nacht'!
I'm going to roll my blanket.
Stay Tuned.


Florence





You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments