Oh my Love! Dolphin Tale.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dolphin Tale - Official Trailer


OH MY ♥ !

Boys & Girls,
C.Lick it! Lick it! if this was your favorite.
Uh-huh.
I'll put [it] priority in my movie list.
No doubt, I plan to watch in 3D as well.
This is what I waiting for.

Dolphin Tale.
The story plot:
A story centered on the friendship between a boy and a dolphin whose tail was lost in a crab trap.

Release Date: 23 September 2011
Genre: Family
Cast: Morgan Freeman, Ashley Judd, Harry Connick Jr.
Directors: Charles Martin Smith
Writer: Karen Janszen, Noam Dromi
Studio: Warner Bros.

A struggle for survival.
An impossible Dream.
A symbol of HOPE.
A world of inspiration.

Inspired by the Amazing TRUE Story.

I wish this movie will release at Malaysia.
*wink* *pray hard*

Meanwhile, I'd like to purchase the original DVD to keep it as collection.
Aw w. How I wish I could stay close with it, my Dear Dolphin.
I just like it.
This is why I love it. TRUE.

Forever

of Dolphin.






You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments