Public Daysss for August 2011.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yes! Finally, it was the public holidays for us in this month.
I mean I'm able to take some breath for this 3 days.
Well, what's the plan for me?

On 30th August, friends & colleagues asked for sing K and of course I've chosen to followed them since we kept on postponed this plan for the last few monthsss ago.
(they pointed to me, my fault worr. LOL)
Yes! It's been a long time I do not sing K, and it's good that I able to 'feel' the microphone again.
Syok! but still not that enough.

After sing K, went to carey's house for some rest.
Initially, we wish to make some online booking for the movie tickets but payment system failed.
Therefore, plan changed.
We went to Puchong here, to have our dinner as Ronnie craves for it.

I failed to find the link, perhaps your guys know where it is?
Check this out yourself, sorry for inconvenient.

Here's the food list.
Lu Toufu & Lu eggs.

Chicken soup.

" Yao Mark "

(Dry) curry pork ribs.

Yes! this was the main character- "crispy salted baked chicken".
Must order in list.

Here's the restaurant.

After dinner, we suppose heading to Tropiciana mall to purchase the movie ticket on the spot.
Meanwhile, carey is addicted to bubble tea, therefore she requested her boy boy (Ronnie, my colleague cum friend) dropped us to Chatime (Puchong) there.
There provide lot of bubble tea for your guys to pick on it.
You might scratch your head which you might wish to try this, wish to try that.
However, choose wisely otherwise harm your wallet if everydays drink once.

And we chosen this!
It's recommended for you.
Grass Jelly Roasted Milk Tea.
Honestly, Less sugar because the milk enough sweet & smooth to drink.
Uh-huh, I like the grass jelly of Chatime!

I bet you'll crave for it once you've try...

Ta-da. I prefers the grass jelly (cincau) not the pearl.

Due to the movie start on 10.15pm, while waiting... they race!
The movie we watched, named as Cars 2.
Mmmm. not that bad but still I feel tired, I bet I'm getting old which mean I couldn't 'wet' too much at the midnight. (seriously)

Yea, She is CAREY, nice name right? :)
My good friend cum mama.
Haha, she consider as my senior who elder than me 1 year.
How we get to know each other?
Although she is elder me 1 year, we're same primary school to secondary school and she was my cousin's friend, thats why I know her.
Somehow, my appearance does look like same age with her. uh huh, right?


A fire light which could spark some topic between you & me!


31st August 2011

Another special plan for today?
NO!
I stayed at home for the whole day, do some photo edit & Blogging.
I do not countdown for the National day because I'm not interested to squeeze myself in those crowded place.
Somehow, I wish to heard some soothing song, relax myself, thought of ________.
Yea, today I kinda feel lonely & empty however I feel better after a good voice from [it].
I'm count-downing myself for another day. *wink*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND.

What is the schedule for my SEPTEMBER?
Honestly, I've lot of picture going to edit & upload here.
I wish I able to do so.
It recall me back that I went to Europe trip last year of SEPTEMBER.
It's a good experience trip which I could took it as reminisce.


Yeah! I got the new and first red bomb from my company's colleague.
Wish I able to take some picture on that day.
Stay tuned.

Nice name, right? ;)

Florence


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments