A Date with [Frames].

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

20 August 2011

Yea! She(Elison) is going to fly, to the land that we went last year, and this time she is going to meet her beloved at United Kingdom.
Initially, I wish I could able to follow her however my plan have to postponed for another yearsss.When?
When my financial stable and I'm able to go there again.
I missed UK so much.
I wish I could get the chance to there again for the next few years.(regardless of business trip, travel, etc.)


Hoo-kay. Let's see what we did last week.
We have purchase the dining groupon in advance from the groupon.com.
It offers much more than original price, therefore we click it and purchased it.
Here's we go.


Frames, Sunway Pyramid. (near the main entrance.)

Their decoration.

Frames hang up there.


Every photos took by the photographer.

Hot chocolate.

You're the cup of my hot chocolate.



Hot cappucino.

I like her smile.

The groupon that we purchased included one course meal & one dessert. (beverage not included.)
I choose this, spicy seafood carbonara.

And Elison choose creamy chicken carbonara as she couldn't consume much of seafood.

of course, we do not forget to camwhore.!


Ta-da.

The dessert- Dark Chocolate Brownies.

Apple pie.


Guess what?
After the lunch, she requested me to accompany her for some grocery shopping.
For sure, I'm willing to do so and never thought she gonna be 'auntie' for her beloved.
She asked me this & that, I feel wanna make fun of her.
Meanwhile, I could feel the 'sincerity' of her towards her bf.
Mr.JL, if you get the chance to read my post, please appreciated her.
She do much more than that, concern more than that. :)


huh?
See. Sincerity & LOVE proven.
I took it secretly.

Ta-da. A big big this and that.

After the 'auntie' shopping, we have some chill.
Finally, I get the chance to have a seat at pacific coffee, sunway pyramid.
Well, Elison treat me this as reward wor.
Merci! A hot cup of pearl orient tea.
And I promise I'll be back to this cup again.
I like the smell and taste.whuah!

It's recommeded when you couldn't consume cold beverage.

She order mocha and she said she prefers mine one.

We choose Canton-i as dinner.

siew mai (prawn)

I lose appetite that day, not feeling well.
Therefore i order this tong shui, manatau.. the ginger so damn spicy!
I couldn't drink that much, very SPICY of the ginger!



Cha siew Bao, the taste failed my appetite as well.

Overall, I've a nice day with her meanwhile I do not feel good through as have an argument with someone. I'm truly sorry here again.

However, a post that I wish to shout out here 'Elison, enjoy your trip! CHERISH the moment of You & him.'

Warm regards,
Florence.

You Might Also Like

1 ♥ comments

  1. UK, letz go together, muahahha, miss there very much leh~

    ReplyDelete