It's raining tears...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011


22 August 2011

How I wish yesterday was the dream, but not.
Its real nightmare, because I spoil the day truly I spoil all the things.
I lost [it] that what I wanted, I’m idiot that realize it was late and idiot that I thought [it] will be mine.
I couldn’t control myself, and shed tears again and I know my tears are useless for [it].
I couldn’t sleep well and tears kept drop in the midnight.
I hold tight with the hand-phone, wish it could respond again.

Recall back all the words, all the happens, I blame myself again but it’s too late, my idiot action won’t get any sympathy.
However, the days seem dark for me that I truly understand I doesn’t worth for [it].

I told myself, I am going to prove it. I wish to prove it; I don’t wish to give up!
I don’t want let [it] go. At the same time, where can I get this little opportunity, I know how heartbroken I was, meanwhile that’s all for myself.

I feel gutless, the words deeply affected me, truly proven that I’m idiot.
Although I feel heavy heart, but [it] never come back anymore.
NO! Another NO! Telling myself what’s the meaning of NO!

From this short moment, I lost. Feeling uneasy and uncertainty, but useless for me.

I lose [it] that separated us, I lose [it] that never tied us back, I lose [it] that proves no forever in my life. It looks strange for me, but I couldn’t stand up at this moment.
I broke how fragile heart of myself, [it] do not belong to me.
I feel fear that [it] run to other, how could I prove that [it] was mine.


I wish [it] could come back, I don’t wish to let go.
Another raining day, I truly miss [it], I wish to tell [it] what I wish to express again.

Raining day represent how weak of myself, I used to be a strong girl, but still I have weak point.
And sometimes, all I needs is a HUG.


Florence



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments