1st Tattoo- Lil' Q Dolphin

Friday, August 13, 2010


Don't panic of my expression, I know I'm over react. *Rolling-eyes.* 

 
He brought his camera and turn to shoot my expression as memory records.
by U-jin (my good-friend) LOL 

oh my Gosh, am I look nervous?! ha-ha. silly of me I know.

Let's view how the progress of my first tattoo.



Stage 1
I choose to tattoo on my Left leg ankle side.
They remove off part my hair & stick on this design which I've had decided-
lil' Q- Dolphin.



Stage 2,
Adrian: 'Are you ready?'
Florence: 'Yes, I'm.'




Stage 3, 
And so on.
Indeed, I was like 'Ouch x2, it's kinda painful... please done it speedy, please!'




Ladies- Annie + Me + Elison, whom gonna tattoo at there.
By the way, U-jin & Kegan are the tattoo 'fans' as well.


The place which I made my 1st tattoo, Thou Art Tattoo
Chapel walk, Sheffield, United Kingdom.


He is my 1st tattoo artist- Adrian, & he told me that it was his 1st time to design the
Dolphin tattoo.
ha-ha. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with it.
(*Guys, patient...I'll post the photo once my tattoo be healed.)
Finally, I'd like to have a photo shoot with him before I leave.
Merci, Adrian.

 
I got my lil' Q Dolphin.


Hooray, It's on mine soul forever. 



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments