WHY?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In sudden, my mind kept appear in WHY? WHY? WHY?
Why does this happen towards me?
Is this pro or con for me?
I really disordered for this moment until I went and grab a stick of cigarette from my best friend and did a smoke just now. (it's bad for me I knew, but I really mad of my action)
You know I hate smoker, hate cigar, but I do hate myself ever more emotionally.
I wouldn't blame anyone else, this is because I'm moody right now.
I hate everything which make me bad.?
' Softhearted babe ' , perhaps I was but should I ?
I lost my way, I hate this kind of feeling.
It doesn't make me feel good all the time right now.

My brain keep working to think those of 'chickenshit'.

Well, I could conclude that,
NOTHING is perfect.

This is theory of life we faced all the time, we learn &we bear.
The lesson we should walk through all the time now.
Frankly, who willing to show FULL solicitude for ME.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments