王力宏「你不知道的事」《戀愛通告》主題曲完整版MV ENG SUBS

Thursday, August 12, 2010


Lee Hom's NEW LOVE song, pretty sweet and touched.
All the things you never knew.


When the production of Lee Hom has been released, I thought about HIM for sometime.
I still remember the time he fancy on his idol.
He told me before that he admired Lee Hom and took him as an Idol.
He did queue long Q to get his signature.
He will blame someone if the person who accidentally lost his precious collection.
He told me that he went to watched Lee Hom's concert before.
He would like to collect his original poster & CD's album.
He likes listen & sing Lee Hom's song and he told me that he loves his lyrics which could brought some meaningful for his life.

Somehow,It recall me that once time I did helped him to brought one of the Lee Hom's CD & try to get the freebies for him no matter what might caused challenges there.
I just wish he could get his thing that he loved and I just wish to make him happy with it.
Their happy face could comfort my softener-heart.
However, it was past and I wish HIM could happy as they wish too.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments