After submit the Assignment.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Well, I'm officially done all the assignment but then still left one of the FINAL. PRESENTATION which held on 1st of September and the FINAL PAPER is nearly soon on 6th of September.

(Tension due to the last paper is freaking difficult...)
Last Friday our lecturer, Mr. Prof. Terrence had invited all of us- ALMers and AUTOMATION engineering course to have Lunch Buffet which near the Chapel walk there, JUMBO CHINESE BUFFET. (5 pounds per pax)
I've been long time do not eat Chinese food, and I'd like to comment that those taste of Chinese buffet was too heavy flavors, oily and I don't think is worth for me to ate there.
Still we're enjoyed the lunch time since sincerity invitation by Prof. Terrence and we do appreciated as well.
At the same time, some of us (AEC, ALM + Automation) went to STATIC CLUB in the midnight, entrance fee is 5 pounds for ladies and 7 pounds for guys after 12am.
Well, those alcohol selling is pretty expensive.
Therefore, I bought myself one bottle of Stella Artois and one shot of vodka
(7 pounds) before I get into dance section with others.

I used to solo dance if that was my favourite hit song.
As usual,I do not put much expectation for the music as those UK club was slightly different compare to M'sia club, but still I keep solo dance like non-stop robotic because it's been long time I didn't shake/exercise my body?
** You must feel curious & have laugh on me, right? easy...


**************************************************************************************************************


They was trying to mess up my room.

Here we're.


Music Ipod from Kegan.


Booze with us.

Subsequently, on the last night, we plan to have liquor party again and the venue held on my room with my lovely classmate for those who're invited.
Kegan brought his iPod and his lovely new iPod dock speaker and play some hitz song for us.
Ah fai was pretty EXCITED due to he had watched a football match at Manchester and MU score 3-0 vs. West man.
Whoa..

 Awesome night with awesome laughter from us, some of us was really tipsy and some of us still that sober.
We don't know what we are trying to do, and about me?

I was really tipsy for that moment, you can said that I'm easily get drunk but I guess all of us had enjoyed last night.




You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments