My 1st Decision on Age 22 - Lil' Dolphin Tattoo

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

A Tatty is a marking made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment for decorative or other reasons.
Tattoos on humans are a type of decorative body modification, body piercing. 
I did some survey before at Chapel walk, Sheffield, UK. - Thou Art tattoo.
The pricing depends on what type of designs you're require and how long they make for it. So about my design is roughly about £50. (**based on my budget as well.**)
Initially, I feel afraid &nervous but I'd like to try for it since I've decided, today I had accompany my classmate, he did it first, he told me that not really painful but feel like peppery oh his hand.Meanwhile, I had paid my deposit (£20) and I decided to pierce the 1st tattoo on my ankle, and the appointment held on next week.
Ugh. Tension, should clap for the braveness of me or not?


Guys, I'll choose lil' Dolphin tattoo as my design since you all know
I'm fancy/addicted to Dolphin.

"What sweet mystery about this sea, whose gentle stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath." by Melville

Below is the source from website,
But what makes a dolphin tattoo so popular?
Aside from it being cute,
The meaning that a dolphin tattoo portrays is deeper than what meets the eye.

Dolphins.
have long been believed to be the link between humans and the underwater world. Dolphins are mammals just like us.They are warm-blooded, intelligent, they communicate through their own language, they need air to survive, they give birth to live young and arrange themselves into families or pods.

No wonder us humans identify with these animals!
But the appeal of the dolphin does not end there.
Dolphins are free-spirited, playful, and are often seen frolicking in the water and this is what some of us want to capture in a dolphin tattoo.

They represent freedom, happiness, and love for life.

The symbol of the dolphin is also believed to bring good luck and prosperity to the person wearing it.
It is also the symbol of re-birth and hope for a better life ahead.
In Celtic beliefs, dolphins, which is associated with water, has the power to cleanse and rejuvenate a person and start life anew.

In Chinese philosophy, two dolphins represent harmony.
In Native American culture, these gentle creatures symbolize kindness, play energy , and wisdom.
They are regarded as the messengers of knowledge from deep within us.
When dolphins show up in the form of dreams, it is often positively regarded.

Dolphins in dreams represent change, hope, and happiness.

There are different representations for the dolphin symbol for different people, different cultures and different beliefs.
And through a dolphin tattoo, these positive representations of this gentle creature are carried by the wearer.
But for some, it is solely the beauty of the dolphin that determines whether they would show up on the surface of their skin or not. And sometimes, even that is enough.

It sounds cool, right? how about YOU?
Lil' Q Dolphin- my ONLY Trademark.



P.S.- This is the example of picture, I'll upload my new tattoo photo after my appointment.

God bless me, it's awesome for me.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments