Home PAR.

Friday, August 20, 2010


I PARTY.

How about YOU?
Like Nelly ft. Fergie sang that 'Party People',

Just walked through the door, what's it gonna be,
I can't get to the floor, boys/ girls all over me...
Where my party, pa-party.
Party, pa-partry people at?

Everyone PARTY!!

Well, was having celebration of liquor party, poker card, TRUE/DARE,
blah blah blah funny action...
with them.
Guys, it's pretty fun & awesome but too bad our liquor is insufficient.
Therefore most of us still that sober last night.
Yet, they promise next Party time everyone shall get their
own liquor at least 2o%-4o% alcohol vol.
Are they mad of ...?

And seriously they just wish to get drunk! ha-ha LMAO.
Meanwhile, do you know what is the consequence of party?
Imagine that every party have the different consequences.
Meanwhile, we do enjoyed that.
Fun and precious moment.

* Am I get drunk easily? *

Frankly, I'm lil' tipsy and I do miss that moment.
Hangover but still in control.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments