WHY am I study?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010


It's coming to week 10 (left for 3 weeks more and our FINAL is arrive soon).
As usual, I went to class every week, and today we had submit the group presentation slides show to Ms. Diane (our BEM lecturer).

BEM stated for Business in Emerging Market, such a difficult module. No joke!-.- ||| 
A lot of figure / political / blah blah blah to memorize & learn for.

Yet, what should I talk for this topic today?
I had realize group assignment have the pro & con.

How should I elaborate it?
As you all know, mostly of the people are self-centered, if you're allocated group with smart person, then your work is stressful but then you might perform well and get a good score as well.

Conversely, if you're allocated with lazy person, then you might be DOUBLE stressful because you might think over of unnecessary things, you might argue with your team-mate and so on.

This proves that if you can't get along with each other in your group assignment, then you'll get trouble ultimately. -.- ||

Who likes trouble? 
NO one, right?!
But, if fate choose on you and you unavoidable, what should you do?
I'm not that kind of smart person, so I couldn't have the ability to argue with them and I'd like to follow & listen to them most the time and of course do not forget to add on my own perspective.


Why am I study?
No one would like to judge he/she is stupid, right?
No one was born for stupid, right?
I'm not stupid as well, It's because parent nurture me all the time now, they sent me to 
Kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, college & UNIVERSITY.

I'm sent by parent for study SMART not to study Nothing and learn lazy & stupid!
so this is not the excuse to said I'm stupid.

Perhaps my learning absorbency is Low but still I've to strive & learn till I die.
From here, I realized that I've growing up step by step, lovely parent nurture me based on their ability, they sent me for school because they hope I can learn well, learn more, learn everything that they couldn't taught for.

Hence, parent would like to share their philosophy of life with me.
It does recall me that my dearest father likes to have his lecture moment with me, at mamak or at cafe, at room, at home, anywhere with good environment to talk for.My parent doesn't same like others family, they aren't solemn to their children, they will not force me to get 100% score in my paper when I'm kid/student but they would like to hope that I can score 60-100% with much of my ability, as long as I did prove myself for them.

Occasionally, I request average score, I wouldn't really request too high, it's hard to make it true due to my limited ability??!!
Still I hope that I could try as much effort as I can.
Meanwhile, parent hope I wouldn't give up all the time that I able to prove for.
Well, parent would like to feel proud if their children did well in their study, their way, their good performance all the time. 

And me? I'm 22nd years old and heading to 23rd years old soon.
I'm big girl, a student of UNIVERSITY standard,a growing stage to get into mature way.
No more dependent on parent and be independent to make decision by myself.
'Florence, it's time to judge everything by yourself.'

I told myself every time but can I?
Time will prove what I can do right now!

I'm lack of financial, I need $$$ to stay at UK here.
I'm lazy to borrow, I hate to borrow which I recall still I've owe PTPTN loan
.

** I'm exhausted right now, it's time to rolling bed. **
Good night UK, Good morning M'sia. 


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments