Anger emo of me T.T

Thursday, August 26, 2010


As the previous post, I did mentioned that I'll accompany Elison to make a tattoo & I did the 2nd one for myself but...
WT...! YOU, asshole!

Damn EMO, freaking GRIEVE right now...
I get stuck from the stupid THOU ART tattoo, should I blame them?
But I'm freaking pissed the way they cheated on us?
Don't tell me it was the communication barrier, they're 4 of witness who were listen to it that YOU mentioned.
And YOU, turn as a liar & told us another high price! 
Ugh... I gonna shed tear as I lost my cash with unreasonable which is over my budget limit?!
DAMN, I'm freaking poor right now!
Yesterday told us the low price for the small tattoo and today they cheated us after we did on it.
Should I argue with them?
No point for me to do that, because it is non-returnable 'goods' and still I've to beg someone to help and paid for this IDIOT liar.
WT...freaking emo till I need to withdrawn my money from account which is getting lack of cash!
I just freaking angry the way they've cheated us, and I've to bear for it.

What kind of this business?
Never tell us properly and cheat us money.

T.T DAMN, it was hurt!
It's USELESS, because I need to faced the truth that I had paid for the stupid idiot lesson.

I lost the cash which I might feel that it's not worth for me to do that due to I need the money to use on other expenses.

And now?
NO mood to eat, drink, shop!

Although I've did it.

What to do? 
Because I'm not a rich girl and cannot feel any regret once I've had decided.
 
Lastly, took it as Lesson. Learn from mistake.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments