@.@ Headache.

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Once again, while I was facing with the thousand of words, I was like wt...I'm sorry but I'm really stressed out right now, till then still I've to continue my research till the end, as I promise that I'll done my part and combine with my group member as well.

I promise that, I'll try my best since  everyone said that 'It's Level 6' now, you should do everything by yourself, do not rely on others anymore, please.
It's useless when you need help but you doesn't put more and more and more and more EFFORT.

'Florence, life is tough so face it with your toughness'.

'I knew that, perhaps still I don't have much of confidence towards myself.'

Anyways, today I treat myself with a shopping spree at Cheshire Oak Designer Outlet.
(http://www.cheshireoaksdesigneroutlet.com/).
Sounds Syok for me but I confirmed that I'll get scold by parent.
Don't OVER and OVER spend again!
Damn it, the currency seems like going to raise some more. =.=
Please... I need to exchange Wei!
Why?
I'm planning to reward myself for the Euro-trip with my own pocket money.
I know I feel heavy heart, but since I at UK here, I should get myself a chance for the travel that I wish for, right?
I tell myself, how heavy heart of the money, but I'll try to earn back in my future!
Work hard now.

Regards,
Florence.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments