Open Day of SHU!

Monday, June 07, 2010

Good Morning..!
Kind of tension and excited as it was the 1st Open day.
SHU (SHEFFIELD HAL-LAM UNIVERSITY).
Yes I am! Officially upgrade to University.
Dressed up myself well in tidy to have a good impression towards others. =)

Well, I had met those of the SHU staff & student crew.
They're friendly and will be the guidance for us during our study period.
Besides, our ALMers gang like to walk on the street to explore some and what I have observe and would like to recommend here.

YES! everything's 1 pound. (as convert, Malaysia RM4++ - 5).
Please find it out yourself - Pound-land.

Pound-Land
Pound-land, the Moor Street.
There are variety of grocery stuff for you to choose for, it is recommend for person who likes affordable stuff, easy to grab at here.

Pound-Land

This fella Arrr..
Named as U-Jin.
He deem to be as ABC, person who don't much understand in mandarin.
He is humour when you get to know more about him.


My good friend cum best classmate ever- Elison Kum.
We've knew each other at least 4 years plus since my diploma, No joke!



Open DAY of SHU, we met him- Jefri.
A senior who will lead us in SHU.
Thank You, Mr. Jefri.

Well, tomorrow going to start our class soon.
It sounds tiredness & laziness but still we have to move on.
As I told myself, 'Florence, please bear in mind study was the priority then only play hard.'


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments