F!nally

Saturday, June 05, 2010


My stuff has just finish packed and the weight is 35KG. ridiculous right?

(Yet,our limit weight - below 40kg)
You've no idea because I'm lady and lot of stuff need to brought for.

11pm on time to be reach at airport for check in.
Perhaps I'm kind of nervous or excited, will update my status again.
(posted by 3 june)

On the plane and head toward Dubai international airport before transit to Manchester, UK.

I'm muzzy now due to exhausted and wanted to shout out 'faster arrive to Sheffield to get into my DREAM!'@@
Meanwhile, I'm trying to recall back my family look after they sent me to KLIA airport and we hug each other tightly before I depart.

Ouch, the feel is imbalance but I'm more look forward to oversea - Sheffield, UK. ^^

Finally, I'm arrived at Manchester at 12.25pm like that. (Malaysia- 7.25pm).
Yes, a big coach picked all of us up to Sheffield as well.
Along the way, I saw lot of beauty scenery that I never seem before and it's impressed me very much when I step into this lovely location- SHEFFIELD.

I'm arrived at Sheffield and be allocated stay at Liberty Living Court for this 3 months.

Thank God! I'm lucky that I got a double large suite here. (update the photo soon)
Now, I'm going to eat my brunch first and get my rest! Stay tune.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments