People, Let's Summer party!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

People, Let's party together!!!
Everyone was shouting inside the hub, Sheffield Hallam Union.
Well, I'm just finished the Summer Party which organized by Andrew Firecracker and what I could said here, whoa.. Amazing!
It was funky fun and I do love the song just now, It let me recall back my country's club.
Somehow, It was excited once we can club but then super pretty duper Hot Heat.

Why?
SUMMER is coming soon!!
 Here the photos.

I got chance to took photo with him,
Tom Vickers. (Assistant manager of Liberty Work)

And him, Tim Stone (Manager of Liberty Works)

with them, my ex's gang of friends but they're my friends as well. 
have lots of fun!


Us, DEF- Elison, Daphnelin & FLORENCE

Ladies.


My cousin, I called him as biao Di- Vincent Tee.
We've met.


Him, Jim Jace.

Yeah ayer ayer..Let's party!!!


Nights!
Have a beautiful nights!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments