Welcome to Sheffield Business School!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Last night, all of us *ALMers been invited to a mini event party named as
' Welcome to Sheffield Business School'.
The purpose of it was to welcome Tarcian to Sheffield and celebrate the begins of our studies.
They have provided variety of refreshment, such as prawn mayo sandwich, tuna sandwich, egg sandwich, chicken sandwich, pastries, and a glass of Orange juicy.
Location held on Hallam Hall, Level 6 Owen Building, Sheffield Hallam University.

heehaw...
I'm waiting the chance to add stock for my wardrobe.
PRIM-ARK such a nice place to shop for, their clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, etc.
I just can't stop to look on them as it is super cheap?! compare to my home country.
Yet, still I've to concern the quality.
Yes, Quality guaranteed. =)


Refreshment provided by SHU-----'Welcome to Sheffield Business School'




Our ALMers (SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY)
6 Boys from Left (Kegan, Eng Kent, Jin Fai, Sheng Cong, Jimmy, U-jin)
6 Girls from Left (Lili, Chuu Ming, Florence, Daphne, Jin Fen, Elison)

photo with staff of SHU.
.
.

Oh yea, today was pretty cold and nice weather!
And I decided to join my male classmates them for an outdoor basketball games match.
Whoa! You must doubt about me, right?
How sportive I am, no doubt.
It's was my first time that play for the basketball and the weather was under 12°c.
Yet, it's gratifying and they awarded me as MVP (Most Valuable Player).
LMAO! =D
Any-ways, it was great & fun experience to play under the special weather at oversea.
phew w~~
I'm the only girl who play basketball with them under the 12°C weather.
I'm not TB, I'm just like to have fun sometime.
It's pretty cold but enjoyable.

YO!check it out!







" A people free to choose will always choose PEACE. '' by Ronald Reagan





Thanks companion of Elison & Daphne too.
I'm going to sleep soon because tomorrow morning need to Vaccination and it's compulsory to have it.
I am not afraid of it but I might fear of injection pain.
Oh No..!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments