10-12°C of SHEFFIELD

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Last night, our senior resident brought us to club which near by here. 
Unfortunately, the security guard disallow us to enter due to they need us to show up the passport but we doesn't brought it.
I was thinking we got our SHU student ID but they don't allow us to go in. Why?
Whatsoever,I believe this is their rules and we should respect them.

Therefore, our senior- Hassan, he feels disappointed and kept apologized to us.
And then after, he suggest another place for us.
It was amazed me, which another nightclub named as
Spearmint Rhino Sheffield, Gentleman's Club.
WHY?

Do you doubt that?
Hence, it's my first time watched the nude (naked) live dance which the dancer wore the Thong and G-string style.
'Oh My Gosh!' 

It was amazing!
They're pretty hot & sexy, wore a bikini or Thong and have their sexy dance on the stage.

Impressive!
.
.

Today, I have catch a cold due to the weather was very cold.
I've no idea, why?
But I'm going to wore lot of sweater, wind-breaker, etc to cover & protect my body.
Meanwhile, my garments going to out of stock because not enough for me.
Luckily I got a laundry token and be about to wash those one week 'dirty sticky smelly' clothes.

hah-aha..
Today my classmate them was busy cooking their dinner dish again.
It was fun when all of us gather crowded inside the kitchen, we laugh while gossip as well.
I've walk to a garment shop named as H&M, the MOOR Sheffield there.
I love those apparel and I NEED it badly seriously.
but I'm out of CASH.
*o*


Bear in mind, I shouldn't spend more than that.
I have to keep myself in budget as for another travel trip,

Here's the dishes that I cooked for myself.
出前一丁


The dinner that I bought in the 1st day after arrived at Sheffield.

Good night.
It's time for me to have my sweet dream now.
tick tock tick tock!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments