Is good when it's SUNNY

Thursday, June 24, 2010

*winksss*
I hope everyday was the sunny day, feeling warm and we had jogging at the Norfolk heritage park.
While walking while gossip, the feel definitely different and full with laughter. 

ha ha ha.
I've had discover something interesting at the park there- PLAYGROUND!!
too bad It was only available for 8-16 years old children.

Perhaps I wish to recall back my childhood, I just wanna have a try with different country playground which I always watch from the tv or drama.
I'd like to try but my friend gave me warning,
' Florence, you're getting elder and it was only available for children.'

*Alright! I look at the children then.*

On the other hand, I went club with my classmate last night.
We went to Players club initially because it is free entrance, but we just stayed for the only 1 hour due to they've to closed early last night.
Therefore we change to CRYSTAL bar but  we have to paid ₤5 for the entrance fee.

Frankly speaking, I was feel kinda heavy heart to paid the money because I don't really like to spend much of money while in club because it is not worth to do that.
'But who asked you to go..?' Shouldn't blame after paid for it.

However,after that night and I do realized the different between M'sia club and UK club.
Which I discover that British club those people are very open-minded, while dancing while smooches.
You might feel hard to dance when something was bothering your eyes, it is non-smoking area inside the club and the song was complex for us to dance for.
They shake their body in exhaustion until hit your backside and your clothes will easily get wet because they accidentally pour their beverage on you. =(

Solemnly declare that I do prefer to club at my country, perhaps I used to club at KL last time ago.
I'm not the queen of club, I'm just fancy to enjoy my dance with Hitz song.
I don't like the club which full of smoker, because feel hard to breath while you're trying to dance in the bad air situation.

Yet, I do promise myself that I'll go ZOUK once I'm back.

People, Let's party when I'm back.
.
.
.

What am I suppose to do for my future?



In the noontime, went out to the MOOR street with my girlfriends them due to my best friend want to hunt their summer dress and to do some explore as well.
We found out the special food which named as Giant Yorkshire pudding, and the cafe name's- Grand coffee.
It was good for breakfast or brunch time, the Yorkshire pudding served with the roasted meat *beef, turkey or pork* and cost you (₤3.95) and if you do like the veggie and potatoes then add on another ₤1.

thumb up!

Unforgettable taste.

Giant Yorkshire Pudding!! : ) ₤4.95



Stay Tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments