f!rst day t!me.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010



It's a new day for me.
Hence, my first time to have my personal blog here instead of DIARY BOOK.
 I would like to inspire story of my life and promise that will try to blog anything to share the little story, experience, bla bla bla...


Okay, back to the topic.
Aw w.. I'm super duper busy for this coming days.
Guess what?!
YES! I am. Going flight to oversea which it occupies part of the island of Great Britain, to the North West of Europe. It is mostly open, farmed countryside, but has rivers, moors and hills.
There are also many towns and cities.
ENGLAND, here I am.
A country which is part of the United Kingdom.

A lot of stuff in progress for preparation and I blamed myself always be the LAST MINUTES.
How shame..
*Continue my packing*

Stay Tuned. (",)

Love,
Florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments