Depressed of my sweethome (Malaysia) : (

Friday, June 18, 2010

Was having video call with my youngest sister, although I couldn't talk with her due to my built in Microphone has spoiled at all.
I'm still happy that I could view them through my webcam and she told me that our sweet sweet home's upstairs floor ceramic tile was crack due to the happening of earthquake???

Arrghhh...
My youngest brother do told me that my mum and he has watched how the terrible incident been happened when the floor tile crack on last Friday...
This is one of the pic, -.-



Seriously, I've to study hard and be TOUGH all the time.

GOD BLESS ME!
Please.
(。◕‿◕。)

You Might Also Like

1 ♥ comments

  1. I was shocked when I saw tat.I thought it is earthquake but not and it is a complicated theory caused it happened.

    ReplyDelete