Love You You MV (夏日樂悠悠 主題曲)

Thursday, September 08, 2011




After the video, clearer picture of Angela-baby & Eddie,
What is in your mind?

I reckon you are trying to imagine to hold Angela-baby's hand if you're a guy.
I reckon you are trying to imagine to hug Eddie if you're a girl.
and combined the Song sang by JJ Lin, not that bad right?
Waiting for the movie to release, and plan to watch for it.
This was the second episode after the More more Tea, and now it is the Love You You!

And me?


I wish & plan to visit the Island by next year or another year or every year if I can.Oh Yea! Another new Island in my Travel-list as well.It was the Cotton Island (Pulau Kapas), which located at the Kuala Terengganu.

Cotton Island
is an ideal paradise with white sandy beaches fringed with shady palm trees making it a perfect retreat.
The first impression is its laid back yet rustic ambience calling for pure relaxation.
It offers a "home away from home" amidst a typical Malay village concept and hospitality.

It is a small island consisting of merely a few holiday resorts.
It will take just a couple of hours to stroll along the beautiful beach from one end to the other end passing all the holiday resorts.
The other side of the island is however, only accessible through a jungle – trekking trail.
One could view a spectacular sunrise over a private beach there. 


Alright. Telling myself, try to save money for travel, for plan.
Otherwise, it won't work for my to-do list.
Pray for me, please!


Regards,

Florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments