There's something missing in my heart...

Sunday, September 25, 2011


All I need is YOU. Not Alone.


Nothing special for my weekend.
I know the yesterday of me lost direction which brought him feel irritated.
I truly sorry and thanks he guide me back.
 
Today, I stay at home, wish to continue my post for myself or [it] before [it] will be 'shut down'.
While I was doing draft for my blog, blog-spot update itself, then only I realize the layout of blog-spot has changed by today, which I found it better than last time.
It's good to have some improvement therefore we could learn from it.

Meanwhile, I kept on listen some song again.
The special song that I kept repeatedly again & again. 

 I know how emo I am. Yet, still I thought about [him].
I look at my phone again & again. Wish to press some words, to text.
Yet, I feel gutless & breathless.
I'm blank in so sudden to text any word for him.

Worry that my text make him feel annoy or irritated.
How much I wish to do but I feel lost.
It's useless when I brought those no value way to show my way.
I purely wish I could encounter with him to say I'm sorry I do not mean that.
Will he listen to me again?


 Yet, my answer still the same as mine!


Before I'm going to bed, I try to press [it] but failed.









There's something missing in my heart...

I miss you. This is all I could say.

by her. 

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments