Don't Leave ___ Alone.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011


Don't leave [ ___ ] Alone.
Lately, I keep my phone stay close with me.
Reason being, I just don't want lost the only 'touch' with [it].
A call, text, voice from [it] that I wish the phone could ring back,
I wish [it] could respond me even if [it] decided to hate me.
I truly feel depressed when I failed [it] again & again.
Still I don't wish to give up!
I told myself that.
Nothing to failed myself even if I failed [it].

Once again, I have to learn tough, learn more tough than others!
I know the weaknesses of myself, but I don't give up.
I've the right to pursue what I wanted.
I decided to step out.
I have to take a deep breath to show how much of courage I have.

I don't want to be defeated so that easily.
I don't want to be treated like that.
I have to step out to get [it] back.
I don't dare to expect but I'll try to demonstrate it.

Yet.
From this moment, I know how courage I have.
I'll make it. All by myself.

Florence



You Might Also Like

1 ♥ comments