A nightmarish.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

In fact, I slept early last night after the class.
I look at the phone and I know I couldn't do anything at the moment even if I miss [him].
In the midnight,
I been frightened from a nightmarish.
I awake with sweating face, I knew I dream of him again & again.

I stunned.
I feel terrifying what the nightmare brought for me,therefore I do not hesitate that much and text him to asked.
"Have you sleep?"
A simple dumb question.
Meanwhile, I just wish to check whether is he back to home safely? have a good sleep?
Am I disturb him unconsciously?
I know how busy he was, how he don't wish to touch for [it] anymore.
Somehow, my worrisome might seems pointless still I wish to concern him where-ever he is.
I wish to let him know.
You're not alone. I'm always here. (Just like the moon).
You just never realize.

***********************************************************************************
And this morning only I knew that Gas tank explosion happened at the Empire Gallery Subang Jaya there, the news stated it was from Starbucks coffee. 
Is this a reason why I awake from the nightmare?
However, the nightmarish make me couldn't sleep well, and I know how much still I feel insecure.


I realize I couldn't "breathe" well again without  _ _ _ .

A place I wish to lie down.
I was finding. searching. exploring. A heaven place.
A 'place' for me to shout, yell, express how much I could when I feel I'm lost / truly depression.

Currently, here is the 'place' only. :'(

by her.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments