Weekend. Work. Wedding Dinner.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

11 September 2011

As invited by my cousin sister, I got a part time job of a day. Weepie! I wish to get more lil' extra outcome although I know still not that enough for my daily life.
Meanwhile, I enjoy the moment, to learn & observe new thing.

Congratulations! ReJeune Grand Opening (event function) which held at Kota Kemuning.
I Work as part-timer of the day for Stalker beer (event function), which guide VIP them to use the hammer knock the beer barrel as a sign of grand opening.
And I serve & guide for VIP - Kenny (黄德斌). heehaw.

Of course, I saw celebrity on that day. While open the beer barrel, have to thanks for poor of my cousin sister. Due to one of the VIP knock too hard, the beer barrel straight away splash to my cousin sister. She mentioned that she has to protect the VIP (scope of work?) therefore she has to sacrifice herself to hook the beer splash. Whoa! Her uniform straight away 'wet' 80% and the beer splash to her face as well. I was standing beside her, of course I 'kena' half of it. Wish it was a good sign for ReJeune as well. :)


邵美琪. Maggie Shiu
Aw w. wish to take a picture with her & Kenny (HK actor) but too bad they was busy for media interview.


After a change of 'Uniform', of course cam whore!

Do you crave for it? It's Stalker beer (Lager), the most favorite from customer.


Yes. Outside the entrance of ReJeune.

4 girls of the day.

I'm happy that I'm able to met them, my cousin sister & cousin brother.
Especially, I've to wish him here 'Good Luck, cousin bro.' as he have to report for the NS duty for the next day.

I look tall hor but the skirt too short leh.? (of course. with high heels mar.)

The 6 of us for the event function held at Kota Kemuning!
It was short hours but appreciated it was fun as well.



Don't you know I made from Holland.
A uniform that sound like carry milk on heads and this was the new TRANSFORM.
A uniform that carry beer. LOL
Have fun with 'uniform'.
Picture taken down as memoirs.

**************************************************************************************

At night, my parent asked me & sister (replace for relative who absent) to join with them for the wedding dinner. (Malaysian & Korean) at Klang Executive Club, ballroom floor.
Whoa! It amazes me, look great for their wedding. They do played a video that bride & bridegroom took marriage photos at Korea. :)
*wink* I bet lot of single of you, might start imagine how was her/his with beloved of his/her wedding look like in future when they saw this kind of wedding party.
Congratulations! Happiness marriage.

How was the decoration? Look grand,right?

A mini 'sam yi' from a pair of them.

The menu of the night. Dad & mum said that 'Hou yer ger Food list, you better come.'


Congratulations! Valerie & Ji Woong.


Do you like it? D' Light. A romantic sign of it. :)


Yes. The youngest sister & me.

We look alike, right? of course, thanks mom born me to view the world.


Yes! Zoom in steamed KING CRAB. It was my first time tried for this, therefore I shoot it down as wish to share here. Guess what? it look nice, but my finger get hurt accidentally due to their sharp surface. But still... not that bad. "crab crab crab"

Special dessert I tried for. Sweet dou... just like their marriage. :)


Why a picture of swimming pool of KEC here? It recall me that last time when I was secondary school, dad got the family membership and brought us here for swim, for exercise, blah blah blah. It brought lot of memories for me, seriously.


Last & not least.
As the Malaysian will yell 'Yum....Seng!' and Korean will yell 'Gan.....Bei!' (干杯)
.

Am enjoy the food for the night. At the same time, I keep stare on my hand-phone,waiting a text that I wish to have day by day.

P.S.- The next working day, I don't feeling well and I reckon I consumed too much of food & alcohol recently. However, I feel warm that 'Special' of you concern on me. Merci!

Florence



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments