Weekend. Wedding.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

As mentioned, I've had attend my colleague's wedding dinner last night.
Dress up myself and my colleague (bridegroom) couldn't recognize who I am. (LOL :D ''') Somehow, he did give me a short compliment that I look 'Leng wor' after dressed up myself.
This proves that how important for a girl to learn and know the way to dress up themselves (pan leng leng) as human like aesthetics on human & things.

The ambience of the dining place is not bad, where held at USJ city mall (Grand Imperial Restaurant).
Here's some picture that I could share due to I don't think the food is nice therefore do not plan to snap it down.


Congratulations! Alwin Wong & his beloved wife.



Do not forget. Group photo. 'Pic-chak cheese.'



*wink* This is how I look after 'Transform' myself.

After the wedding dinner, I do follow with bunch of TN colleagues for the second round (euro star) but I don't feel it good. I truly dislike the club, meanwhile I'm tired as well.
At the same time, I'm here apologized I pissed off someone.
Aiksss. why I always spoil the day by day of someone?
Sorry again.

Good night. Have to work for the next day.
Stay Tuned.

Florence



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments