hug an emo.

Monday, September 19, 2011


Hug an emo.
They'll Love you for it.


I pretty like this wallpaper.
Recall a question that someone asked me before, "Do you like emo type?"
I do not answer on that moment.
How emotional of you? or I should asked myself.

Be honest, I'm an emo girl so what if another of you are the same as me?
Coincidentally? Similarity?
No!
I do not wish to judge that.
I admit I'm emo-holistics but not every time.
Friend do ask me, any reason for you when you're in emo mode.
uh-huh.
Good question, but still I choose to _______ it.

Is the emo a style? a trend? a disease?
I guess we emo because we're not satisfy what we have, emo because we're encounter bad issues, emo because of someone, emo because we recall back the sad trauma we been through before, emo for specific reason by their own personal.

When you saw someone is emo, are you going to emo as well?
You might said 'M mm perhaps? M mm yes?' because you just don't wish he/she being so sad/emo and meanwhile you couldn't do anything for him/her.
And you might choose to be silent & emo with him/her.

Or you might wish to find other way to console her/him while he/she is emo.
You might try hard to make fun of her/ him, just to snap a smile from him/her but it might seems hard as well.

And what I wish to do when the 'someone' is emo, just like the wallpaper showed.
hug an emo. when he/she need it.
hug an emo. when he/she wish it.
hug an emo. when he/she cherish it.

uh-huh.
I wish to give a hug for someone who really deserve it.

Florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments