Malacca Trip with them.

Sunday, September 18, 2011




17-18 September 2011
A Malacca trip with them, my colleagues & friends & sister.
It's been a long time we do not plan for a trip after the Cameron trip. 
Therefore, we plan to filled our stomach with nice foods, drinks.
We chosen Malacca as location since it's budget & near & Food paradise.
I'm not going to talk much here, I guess your guys are more interested on pictures.
Let's the pictures speak my words!  


No doubt. Chicken rice (鸡粒饭) from Malacca as priority food for us.


Have a ride if you don't wish to walk. (pay yourself, please.)

Grab a juice! I bet you need it when it's hot hazy weather.

Choose one of it. Choose me!

I chosen Apple + Peach to satisfy the thirst of me.

Are you find-ing for the Dragon ball? It's fortune!

Ladies.

Guys.





If you crave for it, find it at Malacca. Durian Cendol.
Hm mm. I'm not a Durian lover, but still I'd like to test few spoon of it. 


Yes! My youngest sister (Pally) & me. I wish to bring another sister(Gnily) as well but too bad she has to work. (wish next time her turn/both of them/ my mum as well?!)

The Jonker Street.

The mini of us.

A cafe. Malacca.

I just wonder. Why the most long Q here, it must be a famous nice food but we're lazy to make a Q as we're hunger. If I'm not wrong, it's famous of Han-nan chicken rice? Share with me if you're able to Q up & try for it.


I found it.

Whuah! Layer cakes, kind of favorites.
1 Pcs- RM 9.00
After the tried, Hm-mm I would like to comment, it's nice for the first or few bite. After then, I'm sorry. I couldn't afford with it as too sweet for me.


We chose those. - Original, Banana Chocolate, Tiramisu, Rum&Raisin, Cheese,Berry, Gula Malacca.


We overnight here. Overall, the hotel is budget & the environment satisfied.


Clam x3 streets?

I'm not sure where is the place but it's famous as steam Clam, BBQ seafood, etc.

Heading to Satay Luk Luk. You should have a try if you never eat before.

If I'm not wrong, 1 pcs -RM0.80 above
(nom nom nom. I like satay luk luk seriously but couldn't eat much as we have to eat dinner.)


We need it before move to another place. It's hot weather as I mentioned, sweating & sweating.

The gang.

Dinner - Portugal and this is recommended as beverage. Mango-It's juicy sour nice!


The food that we've had order. Suppose to have more pictures but I was hungry therefore forget to snap it. Overall, It was nice!

The place for celebration.

After the dinner, we have some walk at Jonker street before the birthday surprise celebration! For her, Kenny Chong's girl friend- His Money (Wean Yee).



From us. Happy Birthday, Money!


The next day, after woke up! We grab some brunch.


I crave for this. Original cendol. slurp!


Group pic-cha!



Before we back to KL, thanks that Kenny Chong brought us for this.
He mentioned it was nice juicy coconut shake!
Yes! first time tried for this. It's recommend.


A place that I went before when I was a student.
Malacca. with culture. foods. history.
I'll be back next time. wish another companion.


Florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments