It's her Big Day!!! Happy B'''Day,Elison.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday. Elison!


19 September
A special post for her, my dearest good friend cum sister.
I couldn't celebrate for her at the same day but I do not forget to give her a best wishes that I able to do so.
Well, it recall back how I set a plan and we were celebrated for her birthday at UK (last year).
Why? Luckily I got the LARGE room therefore able get a chance to have 'home par' at my living room. And of course the consequence, I have to 'clean & clear' after the party end.
However, happy smile is important!
Today, I wish to post it out and share the 'surprise' that we brought for her.

Dear Elison,
Sisters are always closer to brothers but my love for you is different from all others, you are the best sister in the world and I wish you celebrate hundreds of such birthdays in the coming time.
Happy birthday to you!

Here's some picture that we did last year!
Have a splendid smile day!

I draft & draw and thanks that Daphne(Lin) cut it for me. :) I stick it on the wall but too bad I couldn't make it like 3-D effect (due to time matters but I care 'some yi' (sincerity) mar...)

Here we go! While she was 'busy-ING' entertain her 'VIP friend', we was 'planning' behind her. Then after, we 'surprise' her! Ta-DA~


Guess what?! She feels 'surprise!', this is how her expression look!
and of course 'VIP' beside her.



Usually, a birthday cake suppose to be here but plan changed. I wish to get something special therefore I choose Ice-cream box as 'cake'. Of course, I bought marshmallow for some 'DIY Decoration'.


This is what we could do for her... get her smiles!

The 'special' from her 'special friend'. :)

Do not forget BIG BIG JUMBO junk food.

From boys.

From girls. from me!


Yes! The 'special friends & VIP', Thanks for the cooperation.
Why? Do not forget I did treat them 'homemade BKT'.
LOL



Once again, Happy Birthday!
It's your birthday! You're a Star!


Best wishes by all of us! Our Logistics mers!

Girl, I'm so blessed to have a friend like you.
This comes with many loving thoughts & warm wishes I send to you.
May your day be filled with laughter.
On this your special day & may the finest things in life always come your way.
Happy warm Birthday!

Florence



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments